Wednesday, July 23, 2014

IT'S OFFICIAL!



emicilogo2


Emici Bridal is now Emici Livet! Yes it is official! Dear friends, after so many wonderful years being Emici Bridal I have decided it is time to evolve so that I can begin designing for an even broader audience. As you can imagine, I am extremely excited about this change. Why Emici Livet? You can head to my new site and check that out on the about page here. A lot of thought has gone into this decision and I worried that by creating an all new blog, website, Facebook and Etsy page, I would be losing a lot of the viewership I have built over the years. If you want to pay me a visit at any of my new pages that would be fantastic! Eventually I settled on the thought that if I did it before I can do it again. Content drives interest correct? If that is so, then I must begin immediately but don't think I don't have a plan dear reader. The ideas competing for the attention of my two hands is immense and the plain truth that I can purchase materials far faster than I can create is making itself quite apparent. Two of the most wonderful "problems" that a girl could ever ask for. I do hope that you will stop by and say hello from time to time. Even if you don't need a gemstone ostrich feather fan (who are you kidding, everybody needs one of those) I would love to hear from you. Drop me a note!
New blog is coming soon!

See you at the races. Xo -Marie

1 comment:

Nicole (Bellenza Party Suite) said...

Saw the page and it looks amazing! Your products are awsome as always :)